Beef Tenderloin with SIREN’S CALL PINOT NOIR Sauce
1 lb (450 g) beef tenderloin
1 Tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
1 Tbsp (15 ml) Steak Seasoning
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
1/4 C (60 ml) prepared Beef Bouillon
3 Tbsp (45 ml) SIREN’S CALL PINOT NOIR
1. Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
2. Evenly rub beef tenderloin with vegetable oil, sprinkle with Beef & Steak Seasoning, Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
3. Heat the frying Pan to medium-high and sear tenderloin on all sides. Transfer to oven and roast 8-12 minutes, or until desired doneness.
4. Transfer tenderloin from pan and keep warm. Heat pan to medium-high, and add Beef
Bouillon and SIREN’S CALL PINOT NOIR. Stir constantly and simmer until reduced by approximately half.
5. Slice tenderloin into medallions and drizzle with warm sauce. Serve immediately.